Google Custom Search

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Joe Wilson's War

As for me, I am proud to be a South Carolinian today. Congressman Joe Wilson, R-SC, called out the President of the United States on his lies.

Read the entire analysis at Columbia Conservative Examiner.

Naturally, Wilson is being vilified and trashed today as no other since Trent Lott praised Strom Thurmond on his 100th birthday.

We need to stir up an avalanche of support for a brave Patriot who told the truth in the tradition of the Founders of the Republic!

1 comment:

NY Bob said...

I'll second that ! Now would be a good time to reach into our pockets and kick in a few bucks for his campaign.

Also in my Google reader was a post on another gun blog that excoriated Wilson for what he did. My reaction was to unsubscribe that blog from my reader.