Google Custom Search

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Evenin'

Good evenin' patriots. Several things have taken place in the last 24 hours that to me are quite disturbing. The question is, do I wish to fight not being able to see adequately in order to write an article on them? Well, in this case it is not so much desire but lack of adequate energy, plus the added stress of not being able to see well enough to write without a ton of mistakes.

The result of all of this is that even when I write I have to triple down on the proof reading. I have to go over it and over it and over it in order to correct mistakes that I miss. And even then I miss some things that I did not pick up on in my first three proofreading attempts.

So, if I don't publish tonight, I will work on it tomorrow and try to get something posted by tomorrow evening. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: