Google Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

And a mighty fine afternoon to you...

Afternoon, friends. I wish all of you a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving Day tomorrow.

The 2A News Roundup will resume on Friday of this week. My schedule here has been abbreviated due to some holiday stuff I'm involved in.

Be sure to read my Examiner articles each day. Examiner pays by the number of readers I get. That means if you don't read I may not be able to keep food on the table. Thank-you kindly to those of you who are faithful readers here and over at the Examiner as well.

Just wanted to say that I'm thankful to God for those who of you have befriended me here and who continue reading my stuff here and at Examiner, although I am now just an ill-tempered old man who hates to lose. :)

God bless you one and all.

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Mr. Martin, it's my honor to have made your acquaintance. May God grant that you & your family have the most blessed and safe Thanksgiving ever.

Welshman said...

Thank you my friend! Happy Thanksgiving!