Google Custom Search

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Get Set--Nanny State Coming After You With a Needle!

Apparently Kathleen Sebelius, Obama's ultra-Leftwing Secretary of Health and Human Services, has inched one step closer to calling for mandatory swine flu vaccinations.

This headline and news story quotes Sebelius as saying, 'Americans must get swine flu vaccinations.'

Better get set, my friends, the Nanny State is coming after you with a needle.

Now, I am not totally against vaccinations and other prudent precautions. Using one's head about these things rather than engaging in knee-jerk reactions is of utmost importance.

However, I just don't take very kindly to anybody in this government telling me I must do anything!

Barack, Kathleen, and company could give us a little more credit for our intelligence than this. I am a grown adult, older than both Obama and Sebelius, and I have sense enough to make my own healthcare decisions without their sticking their noses into my business.

Message to the Nanny State--GO AWAY! BEGONE! AWAY WITH YOU!

No comments: