Google Custom Search

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Media Hide Truth about Obama's Approval Numbers

To hear the mainstream media tell it, Obama's approval rating among Americans is through the roof.

Nothing could be further from the truth, and a simple look beneath the surface proves it.

This is what I discuss today at Columbia Conservative Examiner.

Read to discover that Obama's approval rating is very close to his disapproval rating!

Thank-you in advance for clicking on the link, reading, and sharing with friends and family!

4 comments:

Vast said...

ROFL, Do you even know what a fact is? Something tells me no.

Welshman said...

Yes, I am quite certain that I know a fact when I see one, just as I am certain that I am currently responding to a dimwit.

Patrick Sperry said...

PoliSci 101; Use polls as much as possible, because you can always alter the outcome to suit your purposes.
The MSM have become blatant manipulators of public policy and have been that way for quite some time. Truth certainly does not enter into the equation of what to publish or broadcast any longer.

Ya nailed it Welshman!

TexasFred said...

The MSM is so in the tank for The Obamessiah, he actually believes the nation loves him...

That boy is in for one hell of a surprise!!