Google Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

Today's Conservative Examiner Column

Today in my Columbia Conservative Examiner column I examine the proposal of school district consolidation as a means of saving money in hard economic times.

But as you will see in the article, such a notion cannot be proved from the facts. Consolidation actually increases expenditures.

Click here to read my new column for today.

And, if I may, I would ask for your help in spreading the word about this new endeavor. This will help the column get off the ground and gain a readership. And thanks!

2 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

How in the world did I miss this?

Glad to have you aboard as a fellow Examiner. Sorry I haven't helped promote you--that will change.

Welshman said...

Thanks, Kurt. I deeply appreciate it!