Google Custom Search

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The hunter and the hunted...

Hiya. More than likely I will have an Examiner story ready this afternoon. If not this afternoon, then tonight.

Hope you all are well, and if you travel, use utmost caution, especially if you are going to the northeast. A major snow storm is forecast for that area at the very time most would be driving to various destinations for Thanksgiving. My advice is don't go. Do not drive in that. And if you fly, look for irritating, long-lasting delays.

As for me, well....on second thought I'm not gonna tell you. Some things need to be kept incognito. Digging, writing, reporting, that's my bag. I'm always working even when I have some down time. I've always been like that, and I don't foresee any changes. My work is my life, and my life is my work. The worst part of it is that many times you put in a ton of time and energy only to come up empty handed. You spend a lot of time and effort running down leads any way you can, only to discover that there was nothing there, or those involved so carefully covered their tracks that there is nothing to report.

But in today's case, there is plenty to report because a LOT is there. And it is all legitimate. It's just a matter of deciding which one to focus on, given that a one-man operation can't do it all. So, I will be back later on. And  I will be around during the holidays too. A new beast is afoot who's tentative name is ZERO, and this beast is so dangerous that he bears watching very closely. Beware of anyone who takes upon himself dictatorial powers, even if it involves a relatively minor issue.

No comments: