Google Custom Search

Monday, July 28, 2014

Well, now, this is for the birds...

Eye problems continue to beset me relentlessly. I was taking prescription eyedrops, and things were improving nicely. But then, when we gradually decreased the dosage and then stopped (this is the protocol for this drug), the eye stopped improving.

Now, in order for you to get an idea of how this goes, every time there is a flair up in the eyes, I have to make the print on the computer screen extra large just to see it. Sometimes I have to use a magnifying glass. Typographical errors are rampant, and that is a problem in and of itself. Plus, the glare from the screen, no matter how much it is diminished by a darker screen, begins to hurt my eyes after a short period of time. That means i have to limit the time I spend here.

What do I really think about this sorry state of affairs? It's for the birds. I'm sick and tired of it. I am highly discouraged. And could say much worse, but I don't want Mama's kids who may read this to be exposed to such language.

I'm gonna try to get an article at Examiner posted today. But right now, I'm at the point of throwing up my hands, sending this computer sailing through the window, and being done with writing. (I know I won't do any of this, but it helps to be able to say it).

5 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Sorry to hear this, sir. May God heal you quickly, and restore what the Enemy has stolen.

Welshman said...

Thanks, Paul, I appreciate your prayers!

Anonymous said...

Try this:

Relearning to See: Improve Your Eyesight Naturally!

In this accessible presentation of the famous Bates method, Thomas R. Quackenbush (who teaches the Bates method in California and Oregon) describes how eyesight can improve naturally, at any age and regardless of heredity. This book is a wonderful tribute to the genius of Dr. Bates, who was a pioneer in discovering how vision becomes blurred and how it restores itself naturally to clarity and acuity. Now 80 years later, his findings and teachings remain light years ahead of our contemporaries. His approach to treating vision problems was truly holistic and the theme throughout this book is very much an extension of that holistic approach. Dr. Quackenbush is to be commended for his dedication in getting the truth out and keeping the torch burning in this "bible" on vision improvement.

http://www.amazon.com/Relearning-See-Improve-Eyesight-Naturally/dp/1556433417

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Tony.

We're praying for you.

Keep up the fight the best you can.

That's all we can do.

God Bless brother.


Diamondback

Welshman said...

Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers...