Google Custom Search

Friday, July 25, 2014

A request

Does anyone have eyewitness information on illegal alien dumping in North or South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Kansas? I received word several weeks ago that this has happened in Charlotte, but I could not independently verify it.

However, I am hearing talk of this going on in some other states in the region. I need verification, contact info, and photos if possible. But more importantly I need details, locations, and the names of those who are willing to go on the record, if possible.

This is a critical situation, and the lull in the assault from south of the border is due to nothing more than very hot weather. There is always a lull in the number of illegal aliens crossing over during this time of year. It will tick back up in a major way in late August or September.

My email address is anthonygmartin1@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments: