Google Custom Search

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ok, this is just so you know the regime has not yet killed me in cold blood...

I am still here but still trying to get over the worst summer cold I've had since 1989. This is the only summer cold I have had since 1989, and that one was a doozy as well. Lesson: don't catch no summer cold, ya hear?

So, I am doing as best I can. I am surviving, that is, if I am not bumped off by the Obama thugs within the vast dictatorial government bureaucracy that wishes we patriots would just go away, permanently.

Some would say, "But you have the easiest job in the world. Sitting behind a computer and writing. I should be so lucky." Well, if you think this is easy you have never done it for a living, that's all I can say. Writing is hard. Good writing is even harder. I can't say I achieve excellence, but those few times when I have it came only after blood, sweat, and tears. And besides, the pay stinks unless you land one of those cushy contract positions with syndication.

As usual, you can help by visiting my Examiner articles each day. Doesn't matter if you already read it last week, do it again. The counter at Examiner calculates one person per click per day. My pay is determined by how many persons visit my site at Examiner in a day. So, visiting over and over and over in a single day won't help. But everything resets at the close of a day, which is 3 a.m. MT. So, if you read an article yesterday, you can visit again the next day and be counted again. That's the way it works.

Of course, the goal is to gain new readers. So, if you know someone who could benefit from my musings, then by all means send them the article in the form of a link. I would greatly appreciate it.

I will write, at present, only as I feel up to it. I spent the better part of the morning and part of the afternoon at the doctor's office today to see if there is something that can hasten my recovery. In the meantime, thank you dear reader for dropping by. As always, I am forever grateful.

No comments: