Google Custom Search

Monday, June 09, 2014

Had to go see a man about a horse, and of all things, I wound up having to pull the ox out of the ditch

Afternoon, my good friends. Sorry about my absence the last couple of days, but circumstances beyond my control necessitated it.

I don't know if you are aware of the term "pulling the ox out of the ditch," but those of you who have read and studied the Bible know what I mean.

Further, I discovered some news you may be interested in, but I am not yet ready to write about it. There are yet a few loose ends that need to be tied before it's "ready for prime time."

So, stay tuned. If I can get this done today, I will post a link here to an Examiner article that will tell you all about it. Thanks for your patience. And as always, thanks for dropping by The Liberty Sphere.

No comments: