Google Custom Search

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Tied up

Hey, folks. Just a brief update here.

I've been tied up off the grid today, and thus, there has been little time to do any significant writing. I hate it when that happens, but such is life.

So, here's what you can do to help. Read my latest Examiner articles linked below, and pass them along to someone who may not have read them. We MUST make sure our acquaintances, friends, and family are fully informed about what we face as a nation.

If I get a chance to post tonight, I will do so. And thanks for all you do in reading and promoting these articles.

Obamacare already targets gun owners

Breaking updates on citizen defiance and gun smuggling

With most of the nation in deep freeze, remember 'global warming'

Academic journal 'demolishes' gun control myths

Well, there they are. I hope someone who hasn't been in the loop on these issues will benefit from them.

No comments: