Google Custom Search

Thursday, March 18, 2010

3000 percent

In a taxpayer funded campaign speech yesterday (although the campaign ended in November of 2008), Barack Obama stated that his healthcare plan would save small business owners '3000 percent' on the premiums they pay for their employees.

Wow.  That's quite a claim, there, Mr. President.

But then, we have grown so accustomed to your whoppers that these things hardly cause a blip on the screen anymore.  But this one was, well...a little too far over the top to let go without comment.

Now, let's break down the figures and crunch the numbers for a bit, shall we?

Let's say my small business has 5 employees and their healthcare premiums, which I pay as their employer, is $12,000 per year--which is admittedly a very low figure, but this is just for illustration.

A mere 100% reduction in my premiums would mean that I would pay ZERO for their healthcare.

But Obama said his plan would result in a 3000% reduction in my premiums.

Do you see where this is going?  A 200% reduction would mean the government would pay ME $12,000 per year to cover my employees.  You add up the figures.  At 3000% I will be a multi-millionaire as a struggling small business owner.

The Great One has come to save the day and to pay me millions of bucks per year to provide healthcare for my employees!

WOW!  Now I can hire several hundred employees who won't have to work at all (I don't have the business for that many), but just think of what Obama will pay me to cover them.  I'll be a trillionaire in no time flat.  It will benefit me to hire scores of employees who don't have to work!

(Seriously, what a complete, unadulterated, lying, stinking, Marxist imbecile we have in the White House!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, the $ sign and the % sign are right next to each other on a keyboard so the Teleprompter in Chiefs mouth was probably on autoplay. Just like the 57 states.

Welshman said...

Without his teleprompter that idiot doesn't know a thing apart from his Marxist dogma.