Google Custom Search

Friday, December 04, 2009

Sorry For the Lack of Posting Today, Folks...

Hello my good friends! Hope you had a great day.

I apologize for the lack of posting today...a lot is going on behind the scenes.

As you know I am getting ready to launch 2 new initiatives soon--'The Liberty Sphere Report' on video, and 'The Liberty Sphere Forum,' which will involve sponsoring seminars, conferences, luncheons, dinners, debates, and such--all in order to push the conservative message of maximum individual liberty, gun rights, low taxes, small government, free markets, and strong national defense.

Some of you may be asked to get involved, particularly those to whom I have linked for stories in the Roundup and in other posts. I may want to use some of you to tell your story, share your expertise, and otherwise 'hold forth' on your political passions.

More information will be forthcoming in due time...

No comments: