Google Custom Search

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Second Amendment News Roundup for 11/18/09

Focusing on guns, politics, and news of interest, here is today's Second Amendment News Roundup:

Brigid has excellent reading on 'predator hunting--down on the farm.'

Tam demonstrates that contrary to popular opinion we gunnies do, indeed, have a heart.

Gun Nuts provides the wrap-up, audio, and downloads from last night's edition of Gun Nuts Radio, in case you missed it.

21 Guns Salute posts the MUST-read of the day, entitled, '1000 Cranes for Krista.'

Kurt Hofmann shares an excellent read on why gun sales are skyrocketing, even over the record sales from the last quarter of 2008.

Dr. Jim over at Every Blade of Grass has a very special announcement to make, but it's tucked into a post on various and sundry matters concerning his life changes of late. Congrats, man!

GunRights4US has a photo that you MUST see!

Texas Fred comments on the surprising fact that Fox News White House correspondent Major Garrett landed an interview with Barack Obama, who has consistently snubbed the network.

Conservative Libertarian Outpost reports some news of interest about the Colorado Hunting Season.

Say Uncle has an interesting post on treating guns like health insurance.

Sebastian has some 'gun math geekery.'

The Newbius Papers posts some important news for all gun bloggers in the northern Virginia area.

Traction Control puts it very simply and accurately--'Guns Are the Answer.'

From David Codrea: 'Why Should California Gun Owners Care About Meg Whitman?' Excellent reading.

Vanderboegh provides the MUST-see political editorial cartoon of the day, and this one NAILS it!

Western Rifle Shooters Association posts essential reading on the Pandora's box Obama and team have opened by bringing Jihadist enemy combatants to U.S. soil for trial in our civilian courts.

7 comments:

drjim said...

Thanks, Anthony!

Welshman said...

You're welcome, my friend!

Jay21 said...

Thank you so much for your kindness Anthony. I know you more so than any of my readers can understand their plight. I felt touched that they, as you are asking to be paid for your time and provideing a service. May they and you have your efforts rewarded beyond your requests and more to your needs.

Jason

Patrick Sperry said...

Ummm....

Hey Anthony, I really would like to do a copy and paste with commentary. But, I saw where you told someone else that he could only do a paragraph...

Am I now anathema for sending you hits like that (expletive deleted) Examiner from Austin has me situated?

You would,as always be directly linked... Let me know.

Welshman said...

Jay, you have always been such a good friend these few years, and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks much for your well-wishes!

Welshman said...

Patrick,

That other request came from a blog and blogger that I don't know. You, on the other hand, are a friend. Feel free to use it as you wish, because I know you will do the appropriate crediting and linking to me.

Yes, I am partial to my trusted friends. lol

Patrick Sperry said...

Thanks! My internet has been acting up the past few days, so it's a bit dated now. I hope the presentation goes well.