Google Custom Search

Thursday, November 19, 2009

DAY 3--November LIBERTY-THON!

Something a bit different for today's promotion of the Liberty-thon.

I want to try to wrap this up before the holiday rush at the end of the month. So, here is what I propose:

If you have not yet contributed but wish to help me in this work to spread the message of liberty, maximum individual freedom, small government, low taxes, and strong national defense, here is what you can do:

***I need 10 people to give $100 dollars.

***I need 20 people to give $50 dollars.

***I need 30 people to give $10 dollars.

If you want to be recognized for your gift of $100, I am willing to do that if you request...but only if you request. You will be my 'Liberty Sphere Gang of 10.'

Of course, any gift in any amount will be accepted and greatly appreciated. No gift is insignificant or too small. I know most of my readers aren't rich by this world's standards.

Thank-you my good friends for your support, your readership, and your commitment to liberty.

No comments: