Google Custom Search

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Laying It On the Line About Tiller the Baby Killer

Texas Fred just posted a MUST-read concerning the murder of Tiller the Baby Killer. Never one to mince words, Fred lays it on the line about the late-term abortion doctor who slaughtered 60,000 in his career.

Tiller was one of only THREE abortion doctors in the entire United States who perform these types of late-term procedures. THREE.

There is a reason for that. Doctors won't do them, not even the most rabid of pro-abortion physicians.

Be sure to read Texas Fred's report and commentary.

1 comment:

TexasFred said...

Just calling it like I see it my friend... As I said in the story, personally, I don’t care if I gain readers or lose readers for this statement, abortion on demand is WRONG...

I added a bit more in comments too, I wish I had put it in the post but the post was developing a life of it's own..