Google Custom Search

Saturday, March 14, 2009

***ANOTHER CRITICAL LIBERTY ALERT***

The words on the screen are eerily reminiscent of another era in American history--the days of the Cuban Missile Crisis during which Russia aimed nuclear missiles at the U.S. just 90 miles away in the Communist haven of Fidel Castro.

As Obama and the Democrats focus on removing trade and travel restrictions to the Communist country, Cuba is preparing to allow Russian bombers to utilize its air bases. So is Venezuela.

The newly forged Communist-Jihadist Axis of Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, and North Korea is beginning to show its potential force which will pose a major problem for the West, particularly in light of the fact that Obama has nixed the Bush plan to set up a nuclear shield to protect free nations from the new menace.

Read this complete report at Breitbart via Matt Drudge.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I don't think so much of the bombers as a new threat; They already have strike capability from existing bases. I am concerned by this new development which you described as an Axis. Why? Because I have no faith whatsoever in an obama response to an attack, any attack on the United States. After all, his administrations idea of how to protect Americans from cross border violence spill over is to disarm Americans...

Welshman said...

Patrick, the Russian bombers in Cuba is a microcosm of a much bigger, darker problem, which you correctly identify in the Axis.

And as for Obama, if he doesn't get us all killed, America will certainly emerge from his regime in a greatly weakened state.

drjim said...

Could this be the "Test" Biden alluded to?
We already know BHO will flunk this kind of "test", but I wonder the outcome for the rapidly decaying Western hemisphere....

Welshman said...

I dunno if this will be THE test or not...could be. But somehow my gut tells me whatever test he faces will be much more ominous and dangerous than even that.

drjim said...

I think I'm inclined to agree with you. As unfortunate as it will be, I wouldn't be surprised if we get 9/11'ed again.

Welshman said...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. As soon as the rest of the world figures out what astute Americans have already figured out, which is that Obama is in WAY over his head, we will be sitting ducks for whatever regime or terrorist wants to take a few pot shots at us.

Anonymous said...

I do not believe he is in over his head. To believe such would mean that I imbue him with good motive, though poor execution. I do not.

I suspect his motives, and firmly believe his execution of his office is efficient and designed, on purpose, to bring about all that we fear will happen.

Welshman said...

SA, I don't believe the two are mutually exclusive. In other words, I don't think you have to believe he is keenly adept or a genuis of sorts in order to believe that he is a malevolent force.

One can be an inept tyrant, but a tyrant nonetheless.

I think there is a strong element of ineptitude in Obama. But I also believe he is quite deliberate in advocating and advancing his evil objectives.