Google Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Join Me at the Firing Range

I invite all patriotic Americans to boycott the TV networks and other channels as they coronate a new emperor today, and instead join me in going to your local firing range to shoot off some rounds as Barack Obama is sworn into office.

What better way to note the Inauguration of America's most anti-gun President in history than to use one of those handguns he despises to do some target practice at the range?

From the time Obama commenced his political career in Illinois politics in the 1990s, he has been steadfast in his opposition to any American being 'allowed' to own a handgun. He has stated he wants them banned.

He even voted to disallow homeowners to use 'unregistered' weapons to defend their lives and property during dangerous home invasions.

I sincerely hope that millions of us who cherish liberty will be at the firing range today enjoying our unalienable right to self-defense with firearms at the very moment Obama is sworn in.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to shoot a magful out of a CZ-52, if I can wake up early enough. And I'm a minor, at that!

Alongside my favorite, a Marlin 39A that is actually mine, and maybe a Taurus .357 snubbie of my grandfather's.

Anonymous said...

I will certainly be boycotting the television, but I, unfortunately, will not be able to join you at the firing range... both for the same reason - I will be at work. After all, millions of people who are going to be getting hand-outs from the Obama administration are depending on my paycheck!

Anonymous said...

Obama takes Bush departs. We find a man who, to protect us, expanded government power, now transferring that power who merely wants the power. We may be in for a very scary ride!
I for one will be watching the damage from several .40cal, a .45, and a very handy Kel Tec sub 2000. Thank the founders for the Second Amendment. Prepare for the attacks on it, both directly and through back door trickery!

tom said...

I loaded .50BMG and .375 H&H instead. Still have some primers left. Stock is dwindling, though. Trying to wait out the price spike.

GunGeek said...

In some ways, going out and using up ammo could be considered a rather expensive statement to make.

Burning up ammo stores when the future of ammo purchasing is uncertain may be fun, but it may also prove to be unfortunate.

Welshman said...

I good point worthy of consideration, Geek. But of course the ammo I used was not my good stash. It was target practice ammo that I don't use in my defensive firearms...