Google Custom Search

Friday, October 26, 2007

Send In the Clowns

It's time, ladies and gentlemen, to send in the clowns. Wait. Don't bother. They're here.

Congressional Democrats this week have displayed yet another clown show for your entertainment. First, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid suggested that the fires in California are the result of global warming.

What a scream. The head clown knows that arson has been identified as the culprit, and the arsonist(s) is a suspected terrorist.

That's right. The massive, devastating fires in California may be the work of terrorists with ties to overseas organizations that are forever devising means to kill us. Yet funny man Harry Reid thinks it's global warming. What a sense of humor.

But that's not all. Those wascally wabbit Democrats in Congress think the fires in California are the perfect vehicle by which to resurrect SCHIP--the massive government program that gives health insurance to 'impoverished' kids from families that make up to $80,000 per year.

I am laughing so hard I can't breath. Send the paramedics! I need oxygen!

And to top it off, the very fact that they are using the fires that are occurring in some of the most affluent portions of California to justify an expansion of government nanny-care to poor children had me rolling in the floor, writhing in pain, attempting to control my incessant giggling.

Are we to expect the fires in California's elite communities to result in proposals from the Democrats to expand SCHIP to cover children from families with incomes up to one million bucks per year?

One of them even said a vote against SCHIP for the children of elites is a vote against Jesus!

Holy Moly! The guffaws are now uncontrollable.

This is not to mention that Hillary Clinton stated she supports the Second Amendment. Joe Biden and Barack Obama said the same thing. And Billy Richardson wants us to forget what he said during the first Democratic debate about taking guns out of the hands of certain citizens based upon some medical diagnosis, all at the whim of some psychiatrist, of course.

Snicker. These little stinkers are such sly ones! Why were they not around during Vaudeville?

And to think that just last week Nancy Pelosi insulted millions of Eagle Scouts and their families by supporting a move to delete God from the documentation of the flying of a flag at the Capitol, a Democratic leader leaked an email that alienated millions of NASCAR fans by implying government workers need shots to protect them from oozing sores and warts before going to a race, and Hillary Clinton stated she wants to give every boy, girl, man, and woman in America a thousand bucks.

Not only am I rolling in the aisles, laughing uncontrollably, and losing my breath, but I am on the brink of passing out.

My friends, with a clown show like this, who needs the circus? Send me some popcorn, coca-cola, and milk duds. I'm having a ball.

12 comments:

pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

If you want to read about some evil, rather than funny clowns, go and read my blog on "The Architects of War", it's ridiculous, but not funny.

Welshman said...

I have read your drivel about war...well-written and thoughtful, but full of b.s.

pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

i didn't write it though, I just posted it from someone else's sight, it's somebody else's drivel...how is it full of BS? Do enlighten me sensei...

Tracy Crouch said...

The beauty of Vaudeville is that the comedian had a one foot based in reality. The Dems are so far from reality it makes Vaudeville scratch its head.

Welshman said...

Ha! That one gave me a real chuckle...and very true, Tracy.

Welshman said...

LawyerChic,

I simply start with a different set of presumptions. I do not start with the presumption that war is evil, when at times it is clearly the most prudent and 'righteous' thing to do.

In fact there are times when not to go to war is the biggest evil.

In the real world there are people who simply want to kill us for no good reason other than to invade us, or for our goods and services, or because of their religion. These people know no language other than force.

I would rather see one million Jihadists annihilated, for example, than to see one more innocent person die as a result of their barbarism.

Anonymous said...

thats not a good answer, try again...

Welshman said...

Pris,

It really doesn't matter whether or not you think it is a 'good answer.' It is MY answer.

And I happen to think my answers are good, particularly if it is something I have mulled over for a very long time, which I have on this issue.

pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

thats not a good answer either...

Welshman said...

So deal with it...that's my answer, and I'm not about to change it..

pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

maybe not change it, just develop it a little more

Welshman said...

Well, then, why didn't you say so! I'm all for developing ideas a little more.