Google Custom Search

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving, 2014

I hope all of you have a blessed and meaningful Thanksgiving. We take so much for granted, in our personal lives, our families, our professional lives, and even in this country with all of its flaws and challenges.

So, spend some time with those you love, your friends, your families, and others who mean something to you. Bow your head and thank God you have them, that you have a roof over your head and food on your table. We don't know how long we will be blessed with these things. So make sure you embrace them and enjoy them while you can.

I will be working this weekend. If there is breaking news or an emergency, I will report it here and at the Examiner. But at the same time I take Thanksgiving seriously. I will spend time with family and share with them a meal. And I will be glad that I can spend at least one more Thanksgiving as a living Patriot who has figured out that unless a man has a few things he is willing to die for, he has nothing to live for.

No comments: