Google Custom Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Well, despite my best efforts it's simply not coming together for tonight

Earlier I had promised a new Examiner article this evening. But it is not to be.

I had the best of intentions, but I realized a few minutes ago that it just won't be coming together for tonight. I ran out of steam. The thing about having this kind of severe flair up is that one's energy level drops to near zero. But today I felt somewhat better. I had planned to do a Bible study for a church tonight, and I was determined to fulfill that commitment. This I did, but doing that plus an article tonight was just too much and did not take into consideration my energy level, which is running on low.

I hope you understand. I will post an article tomorrow, for sure.

No comments: