Google Custom Search

Thursday, April 17, 2014

What a week

Evening, folks. This has been quite a week. I haven't been able to keep my promises about the Roundup, but circumstances have made it impossible. A lot -- and I emphasize A LOT -- has been going on here, not to mention the struggle with allergies. This year has been one of the worst with regard to allergens due to the prolonged cold weather and the quickness with which flowers and vegetation bloomed when temps warmed up. This put a lot of stuff in the air.

But the main thing is the investigative work I've been doing on several fronts. There are things I wanted to check out myself so that I would have the information first hand. The Bundy situation is one of those. But more importantly, I wanted to try to find out what government insiders who share the same concerns as the patriot resistance are saying. This enables us to know what's going on behind the scenes.

This evening I will do an Examiner article, but I need the full support of readership. These are not peripheral matters but they go to the very heart of a free society, which is now being attacked with the full force of the leviathan government apparatus. They have not started shooting yet. But this is far from over. I hope and pray that they will reconsider what they've been thinking and back off.

Much more about this is in the Examiner article I will post in a bit.

No comments: