Google Custom Search

Monday, March 03, 2014

Hi there! No, I haven't been picked off by a jackbooted sniper...yet

The jackboots in Connecticut, Maryland, California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, Massachusetts, and New Jersey may wish they could just wipe us all from the face of the earth, but we're still here.

I was out of pocket for a bit part of Saturday and yesterday on a top secret mission (LOL!).

Well, there was nothing top secret about it. I just don't talk about what I do for the cause of liberty. But I do like to keep my ear to the ground to see if I can pick up seismic shifts in the tectonic plates of politics.

Sure enough, my hunch was right. We've got problems out here.

But I have no intention of rolling that out all at once or tipping my hand. Rather, I will do so gradually. Just be informed that we have major problems brewing under the surface, as if you didn't know that already. What you may not know, however, is that complications have occurred of late that exacerbate the problems, making them a matter of intense urgency.

Stay tuned.

No comments: