Google Custom Search

Monday, January 27, 2014

I'll be on the radio tonight

It has been a long time since I did a stint as a guest on a radio show. I took some time off from that nearly two years ago. At the time I was gearing up for a new venture as a co-host on broadcast radio, and I was not supposed to appear on any other radio show for several months prior to and after that venture was launched.

But shortly after launching the new show my partner became ill and took an extended leave. The show was hers, not mine, and so we went off the air.

At that time I decided I would remain mum as far as radio was concerned. I just didn't have the motivation to do it anymore when the show's star was beset with such difficulty. She is doing better now, back good as new, but not ready to do a show on her own quite yet.

But I got an invitation from some old friends over at JoAnne Moretti's Liberty Underground to be a guest on their show tonight. I will be on at roughly 8:10 p.m. ET.

I used to be on that show quite a bit several years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. It will be good to talk to my old friends on that show once again, so I am looking forward to it.

I will have the complete info and link for you later in the day.

No comments: