Google Custom Search

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday watchman

Hello, folks, and Merry Christmas to you all. I will post something special for you in just a bit, in order to better commemorate this special day.

I will be working this holiday season, taking time off here and there, but still at the helm throughout the watches of the night. Consider me to be your friendly watchman, looking out for your interests during the holidays.

As time progresses, holidays are increasingly fraught with danger. What better time for tyrants to act and strike against us than during those periods when we least expect it?

So, I will be here watching, monitoring the movements of the malevolent. If there is something of urgent importance you need know about, I will issue an alert. But, barring anything of great significance, just relax and have a very meaningful Christmas.

Just know that I and many others are watching for you. You could call us "holiday watchmen."

No comments: