Google Custom Search

Friday, November 01, 2013

Alright, pilgrims, time to move on

Well, it is Nov. 1. That means that a long month of events where I sang, preached, and conducted Bible studies is over.

October was a good month, all in all, and I truly appreciate the opportunities given to me to stay involved in these activities. This is not to mention that when I have a good month like this, my financial status is greatly enhanced.

Being below the poverty line, even while working three jobs, is no fun. And every little bit helps. So, thank you.

I was able to stay pretty healthy during it all. The voice held up very well, thank the Lord. And the eyes finally cleared up, for now. For this I am eternally grateful to the Lord. I cannot do what I do if I am sick, and that means I don't get paid. People who work for themselves have no "sick time." If you don't work, you don't get paid, and if you don't get paid, you don't eat.

So, after taking some time to rest this weekend (if I can), I will be back with the Liberty and Gun Rights News Roundup next week. Of course, "rest" when you are a news writer and commentator is totally dependent on what's happening in the realm of current events. If there is a break in the action, I will rest. But if not, I won't.

Too much is happening right now with Obamacare to take too much time for rest. I hope you have been keeping up with the stuff I have helped uncover regarding the new law. This is the stuff of criminals. Americans have been duped much more thoroughly than anyone realized. Take a look at today's and yesterday's Examiner articles, and you will see what I mean.

So, pilgrims, time to move on the next thing. And that will be a return to some normalcy around here. Hope you will keep coming back, and thanks for your loyalty in reading these pages.

No comments: