Google Custom Search

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Too tired to write

Well, today was a washout when it comes to writing.

Last night I had to take a family member to the emergency room. It seems a nasty respiratory infection is going around in these parts.

Today I had a very busy morning at church and then a luncheon afterward. Later today I did a program of music in a nearby town, and that is always exciting but very tiring. The response was good, and I felt very good about it. The voice held up very nicely, so I was very pleased, to say the least...not to mention it was a very good payday.

But, I am exhausted. So there will be no posts today. Tomorrow I will start all over again. But I just wanted to say hi to those who visit here whether I have new posts or not, and to tell you hello and thanks for stopping by. Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!
And take good care, we'll wait.

gfa

Welshman said...

And that, my friend, is what I plan to do.

Thanks for the encouragement as well.