Google Custom Search

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Too tired to write

Well, today was a washout when it comes to writing.

Last night I had to take a family member to the emergency room. It seems a nasty respiratory infection is going around in these parts.

Today I had a very busy morning at church and then a luncheon afterward. Later today I did a program of music in a nearby town, and that is always exciting but very tiring. The response was good, and I felt very good about it. The voice held up very nicely, so I was very pleased, to say the least...not to mention it was a very good payday.

But, I am exhausted. So there will be no posts today. Tomorrow I will start all over again. But I just wanted to say hi to those who visit here whether I have new posts or not, and to tell you hello and thanks for stopping by. Until tomorrow...


armedlaughing said...

Hang in there!
And take good care, we'll wait.


Welshman said...

And that, my friend, is what I plan to do.

Thanks for the encouragement as well.