Google Custom Search

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ok, an explanation

Many of you have noticed that I have backed off the posting of the Gun Rights and Liberty News Roundup. No, I have not quit. There is a good reason for placing it on hold.

This time around my flare up of eye inflammation has been very slow to heal. Thus, while improvements have been noted, the process has been painstakingly slow.

The bottom line is I cannot keep my eyes glued on a computer screen for long periods. I have to do my Examiner articles, or else I don't get paid. But other things I can place on hold.

I appreciate your prayers. I will get back to posting the Roundup soon, I'm sure. But if you really want to help me then read my Examiner articles every day. It costs you nothing and takes very little of your time.

Thank you.

No comments: