Google Custom Search

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sorry about that...

I am way behind on my postings this week. You may have noticed there has been no Gun Rights and Liberty News Roundup yet. I will get back to it as soon as I can.

Sickness has prevented me from doing what I normally do here. So bear with me.

The best way you can help, other than your prayers, is to be sure to read and pass along to others my National Conservative Examiner articles.

Also, there is a ton of information at your fingertips here through the numerous links I have provided in the left column. There are some mighty fine bloggers, alternative news sources, and the like for your reading pleasure. Visit some of them.

I hope I will have the Roundup back up and running tomorrow. If I begin to feel better, I may post an Examiner article this evening. I need the money. If don't write and if only a few read my articles, I don't get paid. So, I am totally at the mercy of my own wits and the many friends who visit these pages regularly.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

"...with his stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)

God bless you for all you do, sir.

Welshman said...

Thank you my good friend!