Google Custom Search

Saturday, March 17, 2012

About Me

Ok, friends, I suppose I will give you an update about me. Many of you are wondering about the Second Amendment News Roundup section of this blog, a regular feature for the past 4 years.

I have been sick for 2 months with a respiratory infection that has been slow to respond to treatment. While I have not been sick enough not to work altogether, it has hampered some of my endeavors. So, I cut out the Roundup until I felt better.

I am happy to report today that it appears we have turned the corner on this bug, and it is gradually going away. Thank the Lord. So, Monday I plan to resume the Roundup for your reading pleasure. I do think the Roundup is important to keep the gun rights community informed about the issues we face.

Yes, I know others provide a similar service. But we are all different, and we all have our own unique niche. The more the merrier.

So, be watching on Monday as the Second Amendment News Roundup resumes.

No comments: