Google Custom Search

Monday, September 12, 2011

Boy, do I have exciting news for YOU! Well, ok, me, but I hope for You too!

I have news that I am VERY excited to report.

Fox News contributor, columnist for Human Events and NewsMax, author, and founder of the blog 'Atlas Shrugs,' the great Pamela Geller, will be featured on my first show as a regular contributor for 'A Voice for Freedom' on WFHT-AM 1390 Orlando-Avon Park, Florida.

Be sure to watch for the date of the show, which will be coming up soon.

'A Voice for Freedom' airs weekly on Saturday mornings from 11 AM to 12 Noon, Eastern Time. Hosts Lori Hendry, Ginger Carlisle, and Lin DeCesare provide excellent interviews with some of the top names in the news today, such as Florida Governor Rick Scott, WND investigative journalist Dr. Jerome Corsi, and others.

And now, Pamela Geller, whom I have known since 2006 when I first launched this blog, is coming on the show to discuss her latest book, 'Stop the Islamization of America.' Geller is an expert on the Middle East, the Jihad, and the insidious growing threat of Sharia Law in the United States.

Lori, Ginger, and Lin were kind enough to include me in the interview, given my relationship with Geller.

This will be an exciting, fast-paced interview because Pamela is exciting and fast-paced. Her high energy and deep commitment to the truth energizes her as few others are able to muster.

I will provide more details on that show when a date is nailed down. Don't miss it.

And by the way, you can listen via the Internet if you live outside the Orlando listening area.

No comments: