Google Custom Search

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update--Changes to My New Radio Gig--Note New Time and Start Date

I will be starting my gig as a contributor to the weekly radio show 'A Voice for Freedom' on September 3 rather than this coming Sunday as I had originally reported. The reason for the delay is that this week's show will feature Florida Governor Rick Scott, and it will be jam-packed.

'A Voice for Freedom' will also move from Sunday to Saturday beginning THIS WEEK. This is a much better time slot.

So join us on WHFT-AM 1390 Radio in Avon Park-Orlando, Florida each Saturday morning at 11 AM.

Beginning on Sept. 3, I will be doing a segment on the top political news stories of the week. I am really excited about this opportunity, and there are plans in the works to expand the show to other stations.

Here is the webpage announcement for this week's show featuring Governor Scott: A Voice for Freedom.


For those who do not live in the Avon Park-Orlando area, you can listen through the Internet via Livestream.

No comments: