Google Custom Search

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My New Radio Gig

Beginning on Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 11 AM, I will be a regular contributor on radio station WFHT AM 1390 in Avon Park, Florida, which includes the Orlando area.

I will join hosts Lori Hendry, Lin DiCesare, and Ginger Carlisle on the "A Voice for Freedom" radio show.

My segment will focus on the top political news stories of the previous week.

I am excited about this opportunity to be part of this wonderful show on a growing radio station in central Florida. The station has attracted new listeners by the droves and the attention of movers and shakers in politics. Florida Governor Rick Scott, for example, is scheduled as a guest during the month of August.

Several weeks ago I was a guest for the entire hour on the show, and the hosts and I hit it off wonderfully. We decided that the partnership would be a good fit.

For those who do not live in the Avon Park area, you can listen livestream on the Internet by following the link provided on the station's website, which I have provided above.

Join us each Sunday morning at 11 AM to 12 Noon! Tell a friend?

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Congratulations, my friend. I'm sure you will do very, very well!

Welshman said...

Thank you, my friend, I deeply appreciate it.

Jay21 said...

Congrats! Hopefully this could propel you even further with your message(s)

Welshman said...

Thanks, Jay! I appreciate the encouragement!