Google Custom Search

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Roundup's Top Ten

Hiya, folks! As I said before it's been very busy around here of late. That trend seems to be permanent, and thus, I had some re-thinking to do about my various projects.

One of those is The Liberty Sphere. I've been doing this blog since 2006, and I have no intention of quitting. But some realignment is in order.

The Roundup will not necessarily be published daily, but several times per week, depending on what's happening in the blogosphere. In addition, each Roundup will focus on the day's 'top ten,' that is, the top 10 blog entries for that day will be linked. This will set some reasonable limits for me.

I will also try to focus more on variety. That means everyone will get a chance, and not just the big guns.

I welcome your entries, story alerts, and article suggestions. All will be considered.

As we move forward I will also include stories outside the Roundup section, stories that merit their own single blog entry. This will give The Liberty Sphere more variety. Other changes will be made as time progresses.

I hope that the changes will make the blog better and more user-friendly.

Thanks for your continued support!

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

That sounds reasonable, sir. We'll be here.

Welshman said...

Thank you, my friend!