Google Custom Search

Friday, May 13, 2011

Second Amendment News Roundup for ... yesterday

Well, my friends, Blogger was down all day yesterday afternoon and for most of this morning. I had a Roundup ready but could not publish it. So, since I don't want to do all that work in vain, I am going to publish yesterday's Roundup, and then a bit later publish today's.

I notice that even now some of the links I had intended to use yesterday are no longer working.  Blogger must be gradually repairing whatever went wrong.  UGH!  Sooooo, I am forced to use only half of what I intended yesterday.  I am very sorry, folks.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Glad to be back up and running.

All guns and politics from the best gun rights and liberty bloggers on the Internet!


Line in the Desert reports that the ominous Obama agenda on immigration is revealed in an email.  Important!

The Wandering Minstrel reports that Arizona is batting .500 on its new gun laws.

Vanderboegh says there is hunkering in the White House bunker as Obama seeks a 2-year extension for FBI Director Mueller.

David Codrea points to a case where so-called 'sensible gun control' does nothing to protect college campuses.

Kurt Hofmann reports that legal self-defense may be coming to 21-year-old Missouri residents.

Squeaks has a special message she would like to share with readers.  Give it a look.


No comments: