Google Custom Search

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Poll Results Are In--Second Amendment News Roundup to Continue

By an overwhelming majority, regular readers of The Liberty Sphere voted to continue with the Second Amendment News Roundup, which has been a daily feature of this blogs for 3 years.

As promised, I will gladly continue doing the Roundup IF my readers clearly expressed their preference that it continue.

83% of respondents said that the 2A Roundup is very important.  Another 13% said that the Roundup is 'somewhat important.'  Taken together, this represents 96% who said that the feature was either very or somewhat important.

Only 3% of respondents stated that the Roundup is not important to them at all, while only 1% said they did not care one way or the other.

Thank-you for your participation in the poll.  I am happy to say that nearly all of the daily readers of The Liberty Sphere participated.  It is a pleasure to be able to provide information that you faithful readers find to be important.

Since its launch date in September of 2006, this little blog has managed to amass 3-quarters of a million readers--over 700,000.  I expect that sometime during 2011 I will pass the 1 million mark.

Granted, I am nowhere near the same league as Brigid, David Codrea, Mike Vanderboegh, Tam, or Western Rifle Shooters, but this thing has gradually built up a very loyal following for which I am deeply grateful.

As long as I have health, strength, and breath, I will continue to strongly espouse the values I believe to be central to our survival as a FREE people.  God bless!  And Happy New Year.


Rev. Paul said...

Thank you for your continuing dedication to the principles of freedom and liberty.


Keep up the good work. Keep an eye on the UN small arms treaty and Hitlery in the State Dept.

drjim said...

Thanks, Anthony. Your 2A roundup is one of the places I find other blogs to read!
Happy New Year!