Google Custom Search

Monday, March 01, 2010

Codrea: NRA Director Candidate Questionaire

This pretty much sums up one of the reasons many gun owners have difficulty with the NRA:

NRA Board of Director elections are once more upon us, although good luck finding out anything about it from their website that requires a video to explain how to find your way around. It's a nice looking site, very high tech, but good luck if you're on dial-up or have an older computer, or just want an intuitive way to navigate around and find things...

Good grief, I sound like I'm ready to start railing against "whippersnappers"...

Fortunately, I have my March 2010 issue of American Rifleman with the enclosed ballot and nominating committee recommendations. Right off, I see they're telling us to vote for, among others, Joaquin Jackson.

Read the whole thing here.

No comments: