Google Custom Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

NEWS! Columbia Conservative Examiner Goes National

I am pleased to announce that my daily column at Columbia (South Carolina) Conservative Examiner has now gone national. In the next few days I will be known simply as the 'Conservative Examiner.'

As Examiner.com focuses more on the local angle to stories, I became increasingly aware that my readership is basically national rather than local. Thus, local stories would have little interest for most of those who read my column.

Thus, the decision was made to make me a national examiner. No big changes will ensue. You will still get the same hard-hitting but thoughtful conservative commentary you are accustomed to getting.

I will supply you with more information as it becomes available.

7 comments:

Gandalff said...

Glad to hear the good news. Have folled your column for quite some time and have no doubt others will find you as a great voice for the conservative thoughts and ideas.

Gandalff

Thirdpower said...

Congrats. It shows they have some common sense in that category after the addition of that idiot who writes the New Orleans CE.

Welshman said...

Thanks, guys!

Rev. Paul said...

Congrats, sir. A well-deserved recognition of your labors on behalf of all of us.

Welshman said...

Thank-you, Paul. I appreciate it.

TexasFred said...

Great news!! Proud of you!

Welshman said...

Thank-you, Fred.