Google Custom Search

Saturday, December 05, 2009

This May Well Be the ONE THING You Will Hear That Will Save Your Life

One of the most respected and trusted names in journalism today, Mike McCarville, has a link to a news story video that may well be the ONE THING that will save your life one day.

Listen to this chilling 911 call and realize that calling 911 in these situations WILL NOT SAVE YOUR LIFE!

This is why it is of utmost importance to buy a firearms, learn to use it, practice with it, and be ready.

2 comments:

TexasFred said...

When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away...

My XD-45 Tactical, I never leave home without it and it's NEVER out of reach unless I am in the shower...

I need to get my XD a raincoat.. :)

Welshman said...

Fred,

Glad we have the cops around, but it is a gross and deadly misconception that we can rely on them to protect us from criminals.

That we must do ourselves, along with our firearms of choice...