Google Custom Search

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Speaking Saturday at the Raleigh, NC TeaParty

It's now official--I will be speaking at the Raleigh, NC gathering of the TeaParty this coming Saturday, sometime after 2 PM. This is part of the nationwide Million Man March on healthcare that will not only protest ObamaCare/PelosiCare but advocate for sensible solutions to the problems in the medical sector.

The event will begin at 2 PM and will be held at the Halifax Mall.

A group of concerned physicians is sponsoring this particular event to highlight the hardship government-run healthcare will place on citizens and to offer alternatives that will result in lower costs and enhanced quality of care.

To those of you who live within reasonable driving distance, try to come! I would love to meet you!

2 comments:

Patrick Sperry said...

Give 'em heck Anthony! Any chance of a podcast or similar for the event?

Welshman said...

Not sure about that, Patrick. The even planners would have to do such a thing if it gets done. I am hoping to video my speech for later posting, but that depends on what help I'm able to get.