Google Custom Search

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Countdown: 3 Days Left for Liberty-thon

A hearty and sincere 'thank-you' goes to those who have participated in The Liberty Sphere's November 'Liberty-thon' fundraiser. You gift is deeply appreciated.

There are only 3 days left in this promotion. Have you considered a gift to this work as of yet?

Why should you consider such a gift?

Because of the fact that you value maximum individual liberty, small government, low taxes, free markets, and strong national defense, you come here to read news from like-minded people, such as those who are featured in our 'Second Amendment News Roundup.'

The values you find exhibited here resonate with your own values.

And thus, you find yourself being drawn to these pages.

That is no accident or coincidence, my friend. People who share a common vision and purpose tend to find each other in this confusing maze of modern society. I'm glad you found me here, and I'm glad I found you. We want to leave for future generations an America that is truly a shining city on a hill, a beacon of freedom, dreams, and opportunity.

You believe as I do that the U.S. Constitution is THE final rule of law in the land and not just some cute relic from a past era. You value your free speech, your gun rights, your freedom to assemble, your freedom to worship as you please without government intrusion, and you believe in a free, independent press that is not in the hip pocket of some politician or that serves as the mouthpiece for government.

This is my message here at The Liberty Sphere, and I am poised to take this message to a wider audience. But I need your help. Funds are needed to give this blog much greater visibility and to cover start-up expenses for my travels to speak to groups that need to hear the message of sweet liberty, such as college students.

Thank-you for reading these pages day after day. I hope you will always be faithful readers whether you give a gift or not.

But I humbly ask that you consider a donation to help me in this endeavor, which is now more important than ever before.

Thank-you for being my valued friends.

No comments: