Google Custom Search

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hitting the Speaking Circuit

This weekend I launch something that has been in the planning stages for several months. I am hitting the speaking circuit, availing myself of every opportunity afforded me to talk about liberty, the founding principles of this nation, the Bill of Rights, and the state of modern politics in America.

My first event in this endeavor is a private affair, not open to the public. And it is FREE.

Yes, I am free at this point to offer my services at no charge, provided my expenses are covered.

Of course, I had much rather have a certified check. But I also know that some groups cannot afford such a thing, and, given that I am doing this to help my country at a critical hour, I will consider such things on a case-by-case basis.

I enjoy public speaking. For over 35 years I have done so, in various places and for various purposes. I have also led educational seminars, and I am available for that as well. These are not free, given that an enormous amount of time goes into the preparation and delivery of such events.

If I can help your group in any way, contact me for a complete list of topics and details. Pop me an email at thelibertysphere@aol.com, and put in the subject line 'speaker.'

More about this to come.

No comments: