Google Custom Search

Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Who Grabbed This Guy at the G-20 Summit?"

The story and brief video on this case can be found here.

Now watch the video closely. An unmarked car. Several men dressed in military uniforms rather than police uniforms. A protester whisked away.

Has Obama now secretly authorized the military to engage in law enforcement activity on U.S. soil? If so, this is a highly disturbing development and should receive heightened attention, if you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Long Island Mike said...

I have seen this several times now. Memories of the British SAS in Northern Ireland keep coming back.

Things are not always what they seem on first blush. One of the many possible scenarios is as follows: I would like to know more about the kid being dragged into the car. It is not out of the realm of possibly that he is an informant who needs to be debriefed or protected from imminent police action.

tjbbpgobIII said...

I don't believe those are military people. Go to WOG or Snowflakes from yesterday, I believe, for a good explaination.

Welshman said...

Hey guys, I was not drawing final conclusions here. I was merely asking the pertinent questions. You both may be absolutely right.