Google Custom Search

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rough Day

Folks, it's been a rough day. I have days like this on an intermittent basis, so it is not entirely unexpected.

So sorry for the fact that there is no Roundup today. But it could not be helped.

I will in all likelihood be back up and running tomorrow. That's usually the way it works.

In the meantime, you who are regular readers may want to scroll down the sidebar and click on some recommended blogs and other websites. They are all very good.

You can also help me by clicking on my link to the Columbia Conservative Examiner site and reading my article today. Thanks to all of you who are faithful readers.

6 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Tony! I hope you are feeling better and tomorrow is a better day. Take care & God Bless!

Rev. Paul said...

No worries - we're just glad you're okay. Take a deep breath, have a favorite adult beverage, and relax. Tomorrow will come soon enough.

Thank you for all you do.

Welshman said...

Bunni--thanks for your well-wishes! I appreciate it.

Paul--I appreciate the encouragement! And I really enjoy what I do here, believe it or not.

drjim said...

Just read this. Hope you feel better soon.
You were really pumping out the material there!

Rustmeister said...

Hope you get to feeling better.

Patrick Sperry said...

Get better soon Anthony! I click over there everyday,and I hope it helps.