Google Custom Search

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Breaking...Joe Wilson--'More Conservatives Than Republicans'

Breaking news comes our way concerning U.S. Congressman Joe Wilson, R-SC, as he appeared at a fundraiser in Spartanburg, South Carolina today.

The entire story, including links to an exclusive interview, can be found at Columbia Conservative Examiner.

A key issue at the event--what does 'big tent' really mean for Republicans? It means LOSING unless the tent encompasses CONSERVATIVES who are not Republicans. There are way more conservatives than any other political group.

2 comments:

TexasFred said...

I tried to get people to believe that and I tried to get them to elect a CONSERVATIVE president, not McCain...

I was told over and over how wrong I was, Repubs were the only chance we had, ALL of that same old worn out CRAP!

I wonder how good a Conservative looks to ALL of em now??

10ksnooker said...

Last poll I saw had Conservatives at 42% and liberals at 21%.