Google Custom Search

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Sorry for the Light Blogging This Week

Regular readers of The Liberty Sphere have noted the light blogging this week, and the Second Amendment News Roundup was posted for only 3 days. I do apologize.

This has been 'healthcare week' for me...I've been to 3 different doctors for my various and sundry maladies. An antibiotic was added this time that is downright unpleasant.

However, life goes on, I am doing fairly well overall, and I am still here ready to write.

The Roundup will be back on its regular schedule beginning Monday.

6 comments:

PolyKahr said...

Welshman, you take care of yourself. Your work is indispensable, but your health is more important. Anyway, as they say, it may be h... getting older, but it sure beats the alternatives :-)

Best Wishes,
PolyKahr

Welshman said...

Thanks for your well-wishes my friend. I will be fine. I enjoy working. Keeps me going.

As an old farmer here in South Carolina once said, 'If I didn't have my work, I'd go to the grave in a few days.'

Take care!

Patrick Sperry said...

Keep the flame of Liberty burning Anthony, as well as your health in good order!

We need more people like you.

Welshman said...

Thank-you, my dear friend Patrick. As always, I appreciate your kind words.

Jay21 said...

Get well, and the rest will take care of itself. You do vtal work Anthony, but YOU must come first. You are a true "scholar and a gentleman."God bless you and your health.

Jason
III

Welshman said...

Jason,

As always, I deeply appreciate your words of encouragement and your support for my work. You are a vital part of the extremely important fight to keep our Republic from being demolished.