Google Custom Search

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wondering if Gibson Will Bow to 'Dear Leader'

Tomorrow is the big day when ABC News will use all of its news broadcasts to promote Obama's plan for a government takeover of healthcare.

I wonder if Charles Gibson and company will bow to 'dear leader' when standing in his luminous presence.

Brian Williams of NBC News did exactly that a few weeks ago after interviewing Obama at the White House.

Is this now what the Fuhrer expects from his loyal subjects?

It only stands to reason that NBC, which is owned by GE, which is solidly in the tank for Obama and his 'green initiatives'--and now ABC/Disney, which has thrown its journalistic integrity out the window in order to become part of the new 'Pravda'--would be expected to act as loyal little subjects to the headmaster. He owns them now.

Watch the body language tomorrow if you think you can stomach this charade. As for me, I won't watch a single minute of it. Of course, I gave up on Couric and Williams too. I don't depend on the government propaganda machine for my news.

No comments: