Google Custom Search

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Getting Better, Feeling Worse

Adjusting to new meds can be an exercise in sheer masochism. Sometimes it seems the illness is better than the cure.

We have some preliminary results of tests, and I won't go any further than that. I do believe in at least some privacy, even for a writer.

While I make these adjustments I may be doing the minimum--the daily Roundup and the column at Columbia Conservative Examiner, the link to which I always post here. I will write more when I feel up to it.

Oh, I can get very cranky when on meds and when I don't feel good. Just FYI.

Thanks for your prayers, thoughts, and daily clicks on the links I provide to Columbia Conservative Examiner.

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

You're welcome, sir. I will continue to pray.

Welshman said...

Thank-you, my dear friend. I knew I could count on your prayers.

Dock said...

Mr Welshman-

I sincerely hope you pull through this, you certainly deserve no less than full strength and good health.

I will keep you in my thoughts as always.

Thank you for all that you do. The Liberty Sphere is invaluable... and if you hover over your blog's link on my page, you'll see what I think of it. :)

Welshman said...

Thanks, Dock! That's really kind of you to say...both about me and about the blog. I appreciate the sentiments...