Google Custom Search

Thursday, April 16, 2009

ALERT! National Guard Told to Consider Tea Party Protesters 'Terrorists'

First, it was Missouri Law Enforcement.

Then, it was a Homeland Security document.

Now, we find that the Obama administration instructed the Maryland National Guard to consider Tea Party protesters as 'potential terrorists,' particularly those who carry copies of the U.S. Constitution!

The Obama administration even referred to the Constitution as 'political paraphernalia!'

My dear readers, I do not wish to engage in meaningless rabble-rousing or sensationalism. That would be counter-productive. But what I am witnessing is one of the most frightening attacks on American liberty we have seen since the days of the Revolutionary War.

Read this complete report!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that.

Going to need time to read and digest that before I can adequately respond...

drjim said...

What LUNACY!
get ready, I feel it coming, and it won't be pretty.....

TexasFred said...

Must be isolated to Maryland... My son is Guard and they didn't hear a word, and his Sheriffs Department was not on alert either..

Out Tea Party had troops, Veterans, cops, retired cops, on retired FBI guy that spoke, and is as pissed off as we are... All in all I think Obama is running a dog that won't hunt...

Patrick Sperry said...

I think Fred is on to something there. I also think this is a trial balloon where the impostor in chief is testing the waters.

I'm of a mind that the water is a bit hot...

drjim said...

I've been trying to find some hard copy of the statement that our Constitution is classified as "Political Paraphernalia" and I haven't been able to.
Have any links? The reason I'm asking is I was called out on it on another forum. Rather than be accused of blindly repeating something, I'd like to be able to back it up.
Thanks!
Jim

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that I have had a chance to read the message in question, I have this to say - it is no different than any of the other messages concerning other protests I read in message traffic during my time in the Navy.

The verbiage you read, while it could potentially be a little inflammatory, is also pretty standard for the military - pretty much cut-and-paste. Whenever something politically-charged happens near bases, their commanders always remind their subordinates to do such things as "Practice OPSEC" and all the rest of that nonsense. Honestly, this is nothing new, nothing unusual, and nothing to get too concerned about.

Now, I am only referring to the MDNG message - the DHS and MIAC messages are another beast entirely.